Sweet Nirvana

This is an ideal place for a wholesome European brunch or evening snack. I have heard that they also have an evening dessert buffet which I am yet to try. However, if you happen to stop by for lunch, you could choose to have a traditional English A la Carte. We had Shepherd’s Pie, Lamb Lasagna and Paella for lunch. I must say my husband and I were truly impressed with the Paella, although I didn’t share his enthusiasm with the Shepherd’s Pie entirely, after taking a dig at it. I liked the Lamb Lasagna better. I found the ambiance to be a bit dull, perhaps owing to its geographical location (in the city, yet away from the busy roads).

Well, here goes my rating on Sweet Nirvana, relying on my taste buds….

  









Subscribe To Travel n Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers