Angeethi

One of the first (and the best so far!) BJN restaurants that we visited till date, its pleasing aroma welcomed us even before we stepped in. The place gives you a feel of visiting a traditional Dhaba in a north Indian village. It is not just the wood-ceilings and walls filled with old hindi movie posters, the food is also served in traditional steel thaalis and copper cups. The buffet was reallllly overflowing with variety- ranging from chappatis, butter naans to biryanis to several authentic Indian curries including Aloo Gobi Kasoori, Methi Muttar Makai,  Chicken Tikka Masala, Dabba Gosht and Malwani Mutton, to name a few.

Well...I could not get up from my seat once the whole eating episode was over, but whew, wasn't my stomach satisfied!!!. Must have been the number of times I refilled my plate, so blame it on the food which could best be described as ‘Ambrosial’.

   










Subscribe To Travel n Treat!

1 comment:

Followers