Paradise - Hitec

Well, this is more of a take away outlet than a regular dining place, but I though it was worth mentioning here, as its one of the oldest yet best places to taste a traditional Hyderabadi Biryani. True to its name, this place is a paradise for all Non Veg lovers, especially if you crave for kebabs, biryanis or tandooris. My all time favorite is the Mutton Biryani, followed by the Chicken Tandoori Kebab. It would be unfair to place the entire TnT rating table here, as the ambience or service cannot be considered in a takeaway. However, I would give it a 4/5 for taste and value for price and the only people who could be given a better rating on taste are Hyderabad’s mothers and grandmothers!








Subscribe To Travel n Treat!

1 comment:

  1. I cant find a good word to describe this place.. I have been dining there since my childhood, but even now i am equally excited to eat in Paradise and i was 15yrs back. Good place for people who love spicy Hyderabadi food.

    ReplyDelete

Followers