Aussie Adventure

'Australia is the only continent-country in the world'- I remember my Social Studies teacher's words as I flip through a brochure highlighting places of tourist interest in Australia. It was my first visit to this huge country and I was extremely excited as I boarded the plane bound to Sydney. It was a short visit this time, so I knew I would not be able to cover all the places the brochure recommended. But since I was based in Sydney during our tenure, I had promised myself not to miss the Opera House, at the least!

For some reason Australia always brings about images of cheerful, happy-go-lucky people cycling over hills and terrains, in my mind and a smile on my face! As with India, it may take another lifetime to cover all the places I want to visit in Oz, but hey, I am still making my list..:)













Subscribe To Travel n Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers