Travel, Treat and Everything in Between!!!


Welcome to Travel & Treat, where I share my travel and food experiences from places I have visited around the globe. 



Although I am a namesake Indian, I am more of a global grasshopper- being lucky enough to travel to a number of countries and visit many places. Here, I have tried to relive my experiences of the places I have visited, and have posted a few snaps that I had taken to make them memorable. 




I have also rated the umpteen restaurants that served me (and at times, saved me from cooking..:)), based on a few parameters that I feel would define any food joint.



So go ahead and


T (Terrible)         
  R (Reasonable)   
   E (Enjoyable)       
A (Awesome)    
T (Terrific)         

yourselves........

 







Subscribe To Travel n Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers